The Nautican Warhammer Fantasy Battle Army is completely unofficial and is not endorsed by Games Workshop.

army designed by Sigmar from the Battle Reporter Blog

Thursday 23 July 2009

One ring to rule them all...


...one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the gale storm blind them !

The Nauticans have a new magic item called the Silver Gale Ring (I know, not very imaginative but it'll do for now).

It is to make up for the loss of the Man o' War and it's potential for march blocking. Oh, and also that Manta Rays are now more difficult to fit in if you want to deploy Weresharks.

Also, I have made the change I was considering for the Lobstrosity and I have updated the description to match. We're thinking more lobster/insectoid creature now rather than the daemonette type of appearance I originally had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails