The Nautican Warhammer Fantasy Battle Army is completely unofficial and is not endorsed by Games Workshop.

army designed by Sigmar from the Battle Reporter Blog

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Nautican Army Dolphins ! (as Warhammer Mounts ?)

After seeing this excellent reapermini.com competition entry I'm wondering if I should find a place for dolpins (maybe as mounts ?) in the Nautican Army list


I don't want the Nautican army to become too fast moving or cavalry-like but I'm wondering if I should include a dolphin.

Maybe just one (like the Great White Titan shark) for Siren magic users only. I'm going to have a look around for suitable miniatures first.

What do you think ?

All comments are welcome.

The pic is from the reapermini.com painting contest.

Images from reapermini.com are used with permission. All their rights are reserved.

3 comments:

  1. if this is still open to be commented on then dolphins i dont think would fit in too well... Dont really think they would but cant place why... I can't see a squad of them floating around a battle field, i can see a great white titan since its a hero mount..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Kristian. I decided to leave dolphins out in the end. I was keen on having them as mounts for sirens but I simply cannot find any suitable miniatures so they have been consigned to the archive !

    All the best,
    Sigmar

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are good Units. You should add them as Mounts. Every army needs a fast moving Units, even Ogres have Gnoblar Trappers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails