The Nautican Warhammer Fantasy Battle Army is completely unofficial and is not endorsed by Games Workshop.

army designed by Sigmar from the Battle Reporter Blog

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Wh-Octo Shock

I just received a reply from Armorcast.com and the Octobipod* is mounted on a 40x40mm base.

* I believe it's called a Walktapus on the armourcasr site.

I'm very suprised, I was convinced it was a 25mm base in the pic. I'm going to order one of the models and see if it can be comfortably mounted on a 25mm base.

It might actually be better as a 40mm base model because it will be cheaper to collect the unit. I'll need to modify the rules though and I don't want the unit to to feel too much like Weresharks or Crabs which all share the same base size. So, rather than increase their strength and toughness to befit their base size I am going to try to think up something a little different.

I'll keep you posted.
Sigmar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails